Cavalry Ground – Lahore
Assistant Manager – SEO & SMM
Accounting Outsourcing Services
Full time (10 am – 7 pm)
As our in house SEO & SMM expert, you will be responsible for establishing and leading a cross-functional discipline to continue growing our organic presence & media marketing.
As an Assistant Manager – SEO & SMM, you’ll be responsible for:
- Growing our organic search channel—this is our most important channel and you’ll be responsible for driving growth in key metrics for organic search.
- Build and maintain a high-level strategic vision for organic search. You’ll develop a detailed channel roadmap that works to bring that vision to life across all SEO disciplines—technical, content, etc.
- Leadership on site architecture improvements to benefit SEO.
- Partner with product & design teams to execute strategic projects against the organic search roadmap. You’ll also need to quantify and measure the impact of your work and define a timeline for those outcomes. You’re also expected to tie the value of organic search to broader marketing team and company-wide goals.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
Develop and drive our external backlinking strategy to help bring high quality traffic to our site and drive new business to the marketplace.
- 2+ Years of Experience with SEO & Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills
- You have managed websites with multiple indexed pages. Demonstrated experience auditing sites of this size, building scalable solutions that require less on-going maintenance and measuring impact at scale.
- You are detail-oriented, process-driven, and organized.
- BA or BS degree Marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, and social media advertising campaigns
- Well-rounded knowledge of digital marketing, major acquisition channels, and conversion optimization.
- Expertise with the tools we use: SQL, Looker, Amplitude, Stat, Ahrefs, GA, Excel, etc.
- Market competitive salary package
- Performance incentives
- Performance bonuses
CVs can be sent to with the appropriate subject.
All Resumes should be sent in PDF format.
Send your Resume at : email@example.com